We are seeking a motivated, proactive and determined business development associate to assist with sales lead development. To assist with Marketing and Sales Lead development. Shields offers financial stability, competitive benefits, innovative customer offerings and a positive atmosphere.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Attract potential new customers by initiating calls to sales leads.
- Analyze companies and identify opportunities
- Establish customer contact scripts and protocols
- Lead phone and email campaigns to further penetrate existing accounts
- Assist Purchasing team on Investment Recovery opportunities
- Accomplish department and organization goals by completing related tasks as needed
- Update and maintain activities within CRM (Hubspot) for customers and vendors
- Have a desire to develop into a leader within the Marketing and Sales/Purchasing Team.
The ideal business development associate will:
- Possess the ability to recognize a need and help sell a solution
- Have exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing programs)
- Have strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, prioritization and planning skills
- Be able to balance multiple clients and activities at the same time
- Explain the products and services in a professional and enthusiastic manner and build rapport with customers
- Have a problem-solving mindset to uncover new opportunities within existing accounts
- Have a desire to professionally and personally develop
- Have the ability to work in both an individual and team environment.
Shields has over 35 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in the building, expanding and maintaining of their networks in the most cost-efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges and services and equipment requirements. Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, 401K and benefits packages.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by phoning Connor O’Reilly at (407) 562-0045