We are seeking a motivated, proactive and determined business development associate to assist with sales lead development and to secure and retain new business opportunities.
Shields offers financial stability, competitive benefits, innovative customer offerings and a positive atmosphere.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- New business development and current customer infiltration
- Analyze company sales data and identify opportunities
- Support specific and individual client needs
- Study market equipment trends for opportunities
- Prepare formal customer quotations for Account Manager
- Establish customer contact scripts and protocols
- Lead phone campaigns
- Bring new ideas to customer accounts and business opportunities
- Prepare and review bid documents
- Assist Purchasing team on opportunities
- Product in-service reporting
- Customer and vendor record management
- Accomplish department and organization goals by completing related tasks as needed
The ideal business development associate will:
- Possess the ability to recognize a need and sell a solution
- Have exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing programs)
- Have strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, prioritization and planning skills
- Be a quick learner and quick thinker
- Be able to balance multiple clients and activities at the same time
- Be an independent go-getter with unwavering persistence
- Be a superb and confident communicator who is genuinely excited by the prospect of working in a start-up culture
- Have a problem-solving mindset, with a curiosity for tech platforms driving business
- Have a desire to professionally and personally develop with some of the best in the industry
- Have the ability to work in both an individual and team environment.
Shields has over 35 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in the building, expanding and maintaining of their networks in the most cost efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges and services and equipment requirements. Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, commission, 401K and benefits packages.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by phoning Susan Farley at (407) 936-0025