Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and on-site services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
We require a Delivery Manager for Telecom roll-out projects, who will be responsible for delivering unparalleled services to our customers. He/she would have experience in successfully deploying telecommunications equipment for Mobile Network Operators in the UK. The successful candidate will lead a team of delivery engineers to ensure project timelines and budgets are met and exceeded, at the highest level of quality and health and safety standards.
As a Delivery Manager, you will:
- Ensure a safe work environment for the field organization.
- Strict adherence to UK and Customer safety standards
- Provide management to the delivery engineering and roll-out teams
- Meet customer expectations through effective project management of site roll-out targets. Achieve KPIs and manage customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance with regard to standards and competencies: foster development of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Identify and contribute process improvements regarding reporting systems and methodologies
- Recruit, develop and supervise delivery engineering personnel. Creating a high-performing, collaborative team within the organization and with our partners
- Work closely with the customer and our partners to meet expectations regarding health and safety, schedule, quality and budget.
- Effective management and implementation of site equipment projects and service contracts.
- Pipeline demand management.
- Report to the Program Manager
- Proven delivery management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality sites
- Experience in leading field engineering and roll-out teams.
- Ability to juggle different sites/priorities and deliver high-quality services under pressure.
- Proven technical expertise in network build, roll-out and operations, specifically on Huawei Radio Access Equipment.
- 5+ years in Roll-out project delivery.
- Strategic thinking – high level of analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Results oriented - Track record of consistently delivering business results. Decisive and clear thinking.
- Change initiation - Open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with energy. Considers culture and understands how to implement culture change.
- Energizing leader - Engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent. Known for building high performing teams.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Based in Wednesbury, West Midlands / Purfleet, Essex.
- Competitive remuneration.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com