Digital Engagement Analyst
Ready to apply your skills in the real world and develop on theoretical knowledge from your degree or past experience? Interested in the existing telecoms and digital communication world? If yes, please read on…
Who are Shields?
Shields Environmental was Founded in 1979 and is the market leader in the supply of service solutions to the telecoms sector. We are located in London, Essex, Eindhoven, Florida, New Hampshire, and California.
Shields is currently going through a company-wide digital and data transformation which will see the replacement of our existing digital solutions with “best in class” new technologies, enabling our clients to fully realise the potential value in their data, whilst keeping us at the forefront of the telecom asset management service sector.
Our vision is to create an incredibly efficient single-sourcing platform providing our clients with complete visibility to source and redeploy assets at multiple levels as well as building and maintaining their networks.
The organisation has both enjoyed organic growth and secured significant investment to enable us to accelerate our growth plans, and we are now searching for a graduate to become an integral part of the digital transformation team based at our brand-new office in Moorgate, London.
At Shields we operate like a family, working as a global team and sharing successes. We believe in enjoying a great work-life balance and offer very competitive bespoke remuneration packages for self-modified, success driven team players.
What will I be doing?
Within the transformation team, you will play a crucial role in attracting and engaging with potential Marketplace users through personalised content management. During the process, you will find yourself dealing with internal & external account managers/sales team, software development team and general management where required. In addition to contributing to and supporting communications plans, the post holder will undertake new digital projects, including support to the production and ongoing evolution of the new web platform, consolidating potential customer profiles, integrating a CRM system and delivering marketing automation.
You will receive on the job and structured training, specific to our business and will then work closely with the senior directors and business winners for the company.
As Digital Engagement Officer, your role will include:
- Driving traffic to our client’s digital channels and engaging with external audiences to build 2-way communications
- Filter and qualify new leads generated on CRM (Marketplace leads)
- Manage, track and update customer profiles (customer service)
- Market research to identify target audiences
- Marketing campaigns (hardware specials, platform service offering etc.)
- Respond to the web chat and follow-up with relevant parties (customer support)
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout (UI/UX)
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Use content management systems to analyse traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
Is this for you?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in either Business and Technology/Marketing/Advertising and Communication etc.
- Independent go-getter with unwavering persistence and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Hands on experience with Office suite and CRM tools
- Experience in Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator is desirable (not essential)
- Technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Interest in technology and how it can change industries is essential
- Problem-solving mindset, with a curiosity for tech platforms driving business
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of Content Management Software (CMS)
What else is on offer?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Located within Europe’s largest co-working space – WeWork, Moorgate
- Work in a creative, vibrant and start-up setting
- Professional development opportunity (Events, Workshops and Training courses)
- WeWork Office perks
- Success driven, annual bonus opportunities
If you’re interested in this role, you can apply by simply sending your CV and motivational letter to Mohammed.Muneer@shields-e.com with your name and role in the subject line.
Start date (on or about) : 1st June 2018