Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and on-site services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
We require a junior Test Lab engineer, who will be responsible for testing refurbished telecom equipment. He/she will have experience in Integration or Operation and Maintenance of telecommunications equipment. The successful candidate will work together with the engineering and operational teams to process customer orders in a timely manner, and ensure that all equipment meets the highest quality standard.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
- Curious and eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Perform under pressure
- Meticulous in their work.
- Hands-on and creative in finding solutions for problems
- Commissioning and integration of any of the following: BTS/NodeB/BSC/RNC for vendors such as Nokia, Huawei, Siemens, Alcatel-Lucent, Nortel, Ericsson, etc.
- Commissioning and integration on any of the following: Transmission equipment from vendors such as Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Nokia, etc.
- First- line troubleshooting experience on the above equipment
- Working with test equipment such as Spectrum Analyser/BTS testers or other measurement equipment.
- Antenna Testing.
- PSU Configuration and Electrical Knowledge.
- WAN/LAN Networks Understanding.
- Based in Purfleet, UK.
- Full-time position.
- Start date as soon as possible.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by emailing Jairo.Ostos@shields-e.com