Growing Telecom EF&I Firm seeking a warehouse assistant with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include;
- Shipping and receiving
- Pickup and delivery (must have a good driving record)
- Pull and stage Materials per job
- Inventory control
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Ability to lift between 50- 80 lbs.
- Ability to use forklift
- Proficient at Windows Applications; Excel, Word and able to learn new proprietary software applications easily
Job Type: Full-time
Must answer yes to the following questions
- Are you in San Jose, CA?
- Do you have a valid Driver's License?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Shields has over 35 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in the building, expanding and maintaining of their networks in the most cost-efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges and services and equipment requirements. Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, commission, 401K and benefits packages.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply by emailing email@example.com