Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Location: Concord, New Hampshire
General Purpose of Job: To process inbound and outbound product including inspection, cleaning, packaging and handling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive inbound product
- Inspect inbound product per QIP-001
- Identify non-conforming materials and process per SOP 8.3.1
- Package product for warehouse storage per SOP 7.5.4
- Pick and pack product for shipment per SOP 7.5.4
- Process through appropriate carriers
- Remove trash and recycle cardboard
- Operate order picker in a safe manner
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Sweep warehouse area
- Sweep shipping/receiving work area
- Participate in ISO surveillance audits
- Mop shipping/receiving work area as needed
- Attend company meetings
- Receive and put away supplies
- Identify and suggest quality or safety improvements
- Other duties as assigned or necessary
Education and/or Experience: HS Diploma or equivalent.
Language: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating procedures. Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one or small group situations.
Mathematical: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning: Ability to apply logical understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard situations.
|Y||Word Processing (MS Word)||Accounts Payable|
|Y||Spreadsheets (MS Excel)||Y|
|Accounting Software||Y||Order Processing software|
|General Ledger||Y||Inventory Control software|
|Payroll||Contact Management (CRM) software|
|Data Software||Y||Other: UPS World Ship|
|Y||Internet Software||Y||Other: FedEx Ship Manager|
|Accounts Receivable||Y||Other: Label Matrix|
Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE
Work Environment: Warehouse environment—30%; climate controlled production area – 70%; work in high place (order picker) – occasionally; moderate noise levels.
|None||Under 1/3||1/3 to 2/3||Over 2/3|
|Use hands to handle or feel||X|
|Reach with hands and arms||X|
|Climb or balance||X|
|Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl||X|
|Talk or hear||X|
|Close vision (20 inches or less)||X|
|Lift up to 10 pounds||X|
|Lift up to 25 pounds||X|
|Lift up to 50 pounds||X|
|Lift up to 100 pounds||X|
|Lift more than 100 pounds||X|
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]