Purpose of Job Role
This job bridges the gap between the Field Delivery Managers and the Engineers team. Communicating Service Provider needs, and provisions and organising engineer team access and distribution.
Job Title – Deployment Coordinator
Job Focus – Administration
Reports To – Field Delivery Manager
Location – Midlands, UK
Region of Work – Field Engineering
- Ensures effective allocation of work to a team of mobile and site-based engineers
- Ensure site access is arranged prior to work commencing on all projects
- Drafting RAMS for Service Provider approval for all relevant projects
- Accurate and timely upload of all relevant project documentation to all internal and external systems
- Coordinate the timely submission of handover packs, relevant site and fault information with the Field Engineering & Delivery Management teams
- Ad Hoc work as would be required in support of the above and other duties as requested
- Knowledge of Office Suite
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Analysing and data reporting skills
- Ability to use and navigate Excel
- Previous administration in telecoms project rollouts
- Product knowledge in Telecommunications.
What does Shields give you?
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Phantom Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
- On-site parking
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Shields is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national or local law.
Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and Field services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by emailing George Stone at [email protected]