Purpose of Job Role
Delivering large-scale Telecom roll-out projects, distributing all deployment services to customers. Leading the team of Field Engineers to ensure project timelines and budgets are met at the highest level of quality, health and safety standards.
Job Title – Field Delivery Manager
Job Focus – Telecoms Deployment
Reports To – Field Program Manager
Location – Midlands, UK
Region of Work – Field Engineering
- Effective management and delivery of large-scale projects and service contracts
- Ensure that all Field Engineering teams adhere and follow all Risk, Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Oversee that teams have full site access and plans for transport and accommodation
- Ensuring that effective communication is used across Engineering and Planning teams; promoting collaboration across all projects
- Ensure Field Engineers have access to relevant Risk Assessments and project documentation
- Managing the recruitment, development and supervision of Field Engineering personnel. Creating a high-performing, collaborative team within the organization and with our partners
- Work closely with the customer and our partners to meet expectations regarding schedule, quality and safety
- Building and nurturing a strong service-oriented culture for both internal teams and external partners, focused on problem prediction, detection and resolution
- Build specific action plans for deployment and monitor/update when required
- Ability to work across multiple projects, with high levels of complexity, based on a range of customer requirements
- Ensure you prioritise your work with maximum efficiency, effectively balancing customer and company needs/requirements
- Continuously drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization through improved processes and technological advancements
- Experience in Project Management across the telecoms industry
- Excellent leadership experience
- Clear experience in organization based roles
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns to suit the business needs
- Proven success promoting new ideas within the engineering operation
- Health and safety aware
- Proven experience in Project Management and delivery
What does Shields give you?
- Company Phantom Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off
- Company Bonus Scheme
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Shields is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national or local law.
Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and Field services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by emailing George Stone at [email protected]