We require a UK Deployment Manager for large scale Telecom roll-out projects, who will be responsible for delivering unparalleled services to our customers. He/she would have experience in successfully delivering telecommunications deployment projects/programs for Mobile Network Operators in the UK. The successful candidate will lead a team of delivery managers to ensure project timelines and budgets are met and exceeded, at the highest level of quality and health and safety standards.
Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and Field services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
As the UK Deployment Manager, you will:
- Ensure a safe work environment across the field organization
- Strict adherence to UK and Customer safety standards
- Provide leadership and management to the delivery management team
- Meet customer expectations through effective project management of large-scale projects and service contracts. Achieve KPIs and manage customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance with regard to standards and competencies: foster development of knowledge, skills and abilities
- Recruit, develop and supervise delivery management personnel. Creating a high-performing, collaborative team within the organization and with our partners
- Work closely with the customer and our partners to meet expectations regarding schedule, quality and budget
- Effective management and implementation of large-scale projects and service contracts.
- Building and nurturing a strong service-oriented culture for both internal teams and external partners, focused on problem prediction, detection and resolution.
- Continuously drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization through improved processes and technological advancements
- Report to the EMEA Field Service Director
- Proven leadership track record.
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships.
- Experience in leading teams including direct & indirect reports, and employee & partner resources.
- Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and deliver high quality services under pressure.
- Proven technical expertise in network build, roll-out and operations.
- Experience delivering large network roll-out projects, including managing roll-out of tens of sites per week.
- Demonstrated financial management and budgeting skills with a proven ability of positively impacting an organization’s bottom line.
- 8+ years in Roll-out project delivery.
- Strategic thinking – high level of analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Results oriented – Track record of consistently delivering business results. Decisive and clear thinking.
- Ability and proven experience in defining data, modelling, decision-logic, reporting, and operational requirements
- Strong understanding of the key building blocks and applications.
- Change initiation – Open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with energy. Considers culture and understands how to implement culture change.
- Energizing leader – Engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent. Known for building high performing teams.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Based in Wednesbury, West Midlands.
- Competitive remuneration.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by emailing Shaun Lea at [email protected]