We’re seeking business development managers and executives to assist with sales, lead nurturing and business development. Candidates should be motivated, proactive, determined and have the goal of becoming an account manager. We’re looking to expand our Business Development teams in both Sanford, Florida and Purfleet in the UK.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Establish customer contact scripts and protocols
- Utilize software tools to research accounts and contacts to uncover new leads.
- Phone and email campaigns to identify and allocate leads
- Meet contact expectations as set for your account base
- Manage both customer and vendor records via our CRM
- Support specific and individual client needs
- Communicate new business opportunities and solutions to customer accounts
- Accomplish department and organization goals by completing related tasks as needed
- Have a desire to professionally and personally develop into an Account Representative within the Sales Team.
The ideal business development associate will:
- Have exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, word processing programs, email and CRM)
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Be a quick learner and thinker
- Possess the ability to recognize needs and propose solutions
- Be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work well in both an individual and team environment.
Shields has 40 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in the building, expanding and maintaining of their networks in the most cost-efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges and services and equipment requirements. Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, commission, 401K and benefits packages.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by phoning Connor O’Reilly at (407) 562-0045