Shields has over 40 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in building, expanding and maintaining their networks in the most cost-efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges, services and equipment requirements.
We continue to grow our customer base, as well as service portfolio to include Asset Management, Professional Services, Inventory (SPM) Management and Product Sales. At this time we are seeking to add a Broker Account Representative to our Americas Sales team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Eager Professional with a minimum of 2 years Sales experience
- Responsible for new business development and current customer expansion
- Phone and email campaigns to drive sales
- Manage incoming RFQ’s in a timely manner
- Strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, and planning skills are required
- Have a desire to develop into an Account Representative within the Sales Team
- Manage customer records via our CRM
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing programs) are required
- Role requires the ability to work within a team environment, as well as competence to work individually on daily tasks
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Apply today to join our dynamic team! Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, commission, 401K and benefits packages.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]