Purpose of Job Role
Collaborating with the Sales Team to develop interest and financial growth in Shield’s MarketPlace software. They lead the new opportunity for a customer and Shields to build a partnership, demonstrating the MP product, developing key customer relationships, helps negotiates and close MP deals and then supports the implementation and roll-out of the product.
Job Title – MarketPlace Sales Engineer
Job Focus – MarketPlace Software
Reports To – Chief Commercial Officer
Location – UK or France
Region of Work – Sales
- Establish customer contact scripts and protocols for MP and communicate these to the Sales team, Operations team and when necessary the finance team
- Guide customer journey through MarketPlace transactions, onboarding and deal completion to the highest standard
- Support specific and individual client needs, and proactively problem solve and communicate these out to the wider team
- Be the first point of contact for new enquiries or responses to all sales movement activity within MarketPlace, effectively demonstrating the MarketPlace software and services
- Keeping fully up to date with all new MarketPlace features that are released and in production. Understanding full functionality of the tool and demonstrating a super-user ability to customers and internal teams
- Project Manage all MarketPlace software innovations/customizations to meet RFQ needs and win new business
- Software sales Background
- Have exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, word processing programs, email and CRM)
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Be a quick learner and thinker
- Possess the ability to recognize needs and propose solutions
- Be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
What does Shields give you?
- Salary £40,000-50,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Phantom Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
- On-site parking
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Shields is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national or local law.
Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and Field services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by emailing George Stone at [email protected]