Purpose of Job Role
Supply Chain Partner role within Shields to deliver Key Supply Partner Development and Management within our online presence MarketPlace. Responsible for onboarding and regular communication with all key stakeholders within this crucial element of the Shields Supply Chain.
Job Title – Supply Chain Partner
Job Focus – Procurement
Reports To – Procurement Director
Location – Purfleet, Essex
Region of Work – Finance
- Provide day to day support to the Procurement Director to manage supply across all 3rd party suppliers and our warehouse operations
- Support the use, maintenance and development of the company’s global supply chain processes, policies, procedures, and standards
- Create and implement the Shields Strategy & Planning for MarketPlace Supplier Development and Relationship Management
- Support the Procurement Director with monitoring and tracking performance levels of Supply Chain partners.
- Ensuring all policy is correct, profiling/forecasting is communicated, and performance levels are managed through the Contract Management Framework
- Develop a Programme and onboarding Plan for MarketPlace Clients/Suppliers
- Supply Chain Management Experience
- Negotiating and contracting
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Supplier Relationship Management
What does Shields give you?
- Salary circa 27,000
- Company bonus scheme
- Company Phantom Share Scheme
- 25 days holiday, bank holidays and your birthday off
- Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
- On-site parking
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Shields is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national or local law.
Since 1979, Shields Environmental has partnered with the world’s leading telecommunications companies to provide innovative multi-vendor spares management solutions (incl. Repair), specialist logistics and Field services, reuse, extended life and recycling solutions within a fully integrated environmental and compliance risk management program.
Shields works hard to build a reputation for entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, unparalleled knowledge of the industry, environmental excellence and customer service. The core of this service is our talented employees.
If you’re interested in this role, then please apply by emailing George Stone at [email protected]