Shields has over 35 years of global success in matching customer requirements with environmental concerns. We assist our customers in building, expanding and maintaining their networks in the most cost efficient way possible. Our teams work closely with our customers to provide solutions for their challenges, services and equipment requirements.
We continue to grow our customer base, as well as, service portfolio to include Asset Management, Professional Services, Inventory (SPM) Management and Product Sales. At this time we are seeking an experienced, proactive and innovative solutions selling Business Development Manager to handle our Americas market and customer base.
Shields offers financial stability, competitive benefits, innovative customer offerings a positive atmosphere of success to our employees.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Seasoned Professional with minimum of 10 years Telecom Sales experience with historical solutions based selling to Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers.
- Responsible for new business development and current customer infiltration
- Phone campaigns, customer visits, association memberships and panel participation, trade shows attendance and product specials initiatives are expected
- Extensive knowledge and contacts within targeted customer base
- Strong analytical, time management, problem-solving, prioritization and planning skills are required
- Candidate must possess proven sales experience, track record and techniques within the targeted market.
- Candidate must possess the ability to recognize a need and sell a solution.
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication and computer skills (i.e. spreadsheets, presentations, and word processing programs) are required
- Role requires the ability to work within a team environment, as well as competence to work individually on daily tasks
- Account Manager is expected to hunt and farm within a designated territory
- Domestic and International travel may be required
- Extensive knowledge of Telecommunications networks in both wireless and fixed line
- Knowledge on Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, Alcatel Lucent, Tellabs, Adtran, Fujitsu, Nortel, etc.
- Understands the value of Network Infrastructure equipment
- Experience in total solution selling
Shields is an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salary, commission, 401K and benefits packages.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com