Shields is looking for Telecoms Planning operative to be based from our Wednesbury facility and to be part of our growing UK On-site Services team.
You will ensure client programs and projects are planned, coordinated and communicated in an effective manner both internally and externally, ensuring Program Manager/Delivery Managers are fully aware of all scheduling and all expectations are managed and that client commitments are consistently met.
Responsibility will be to provide exceptional service to our customers. Shields work across a multitude of projects and the service we offer is competitive therefore, to ensure our standards are maintained, we value investing in your knowledge of equipment and services.
You will have a background in telecoms, planning & scheduling, and support infrastructure for various OEM’s. An eye for detail will ensure you are able to solve field issues in a back-office capacity. Our work stream is made up of ad hoc and planned works experience in fault finding, climbing and Streetworks sites would be advantageous due to the nature of our business which could include road closures etc.
- Responsible for planning, and scheduling reporting to Program Manager.
- Respond effectively within set SLA’s.
- Retain Shields high reputation within the Telecoms sector.
- Oversee resource allocation plans needed for delivery on individual projects.
- Manage Hand over packs and job allocation using web interface.
- Work alongside Shields QHSE Manager to ensure all aspects of H&S for deployed staff is up to date.
- Experience within mobile telecom networks.
- PC Literate.
- Ability to work within a team effectively.
- Familiar with Arqiva, WIG, CELL CM access procedures. (not essential)
- Have relevant experience with mobile operators.
- Knowledge of basic build materials.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Ability to think on own feet and use initiative.
- Live within commutable distance of Wednesbury, West Midlands.
- Full driving license.
- Experience working within the Mobile Telecoms industry.
- Microsoft office familiarity.
- Over 2 years’ experience in the Mobile industry.
- Experience of Telecoms project delivery/planning.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- per annum basic + Company annual bonus scheme.
- 26 days paid holiday per annum.
- Further development/training provided.
- Permanent role with a professional team environment in growing business with opportunities to develop.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org